Coronavirus Colleague & Customer Welfare
We are determined to support the national effort to maintain a strong supply chain of food and other household essentials during these unprecedented times.
We will endeavour to keep our prices low to support all our customers, especially those that are most vulnerable throughout these difficult times.
The welfare of our colleagues and customers is of paramount importance to us therefore we will be enforcing government advised hygiene and social distancing measures.
To all our staff & customers
What we are doing in store to help:
• Contactless payment is strongly encouraged.
• We ask customers and colleagues to stand a minimum 2 metres apart and we have markers on part of the shop floor to help with this.
• Customer capacity limits in store may apply.
• Our colleagues may be wearing vinyl gloves for hygiene and safety.
• Restrictions per transactions on some essential products.
• We will be regularly cleaning our shopping basket, trolleys, door handle, till points and communal areas with antibacterial cleaners.
• We encourage shoppers and our team to cough or sneeze in to a tissue and please don't come out if you are showing signs of illness.
• Wash your hands before you visit one of our stores and afterwards.
• Hygiene notices with advice will be clearly displayed in our windows to provide guidance before entering the store.
• We are providing our team with antibacterial hand wash in store for regular hand washing.
• We are spacing tills out to maximise the space in between shoppers
• Groups of no more than two people permitted in store unless from the same family. We do encourage you to shop alone if you can but we realise this is not always possible.